Friday, April 30, 2010

Last week!

Today is the saddest day yet this year. In just a few hours I am leaving St. Chély d'Apcher, my home for the last 7 months, to start making my way to Detroit.

This week has been crazy good and busy busy busy!

Sunday, S and I built a fence so her horses would be more contained in the pasture and not eat so much.

Tuesday was my good bye dinner at fau de peyre. We had frog legs, salad, aligot and ice cream! Yummmmm.

Wednesday was my last day at the gym and I said goodbye to all my gym buddies.

Thursday I had S and C over for route 66 burgers. I'll see them both this weekend in Paris.

Friday, well today, I'm going with S to Paris. My goal today is not cry too much. God I'm going to miss this place. I'm going to miss the people, speaking french all day long, the part time work that I still managed to do and go places on the salary, I'm going to miss the climate (not too much though), the clean air, the people, the people, the PEOPLE! Already writing this is making me tear up.

Bisous




No comments:

Post a Comment