Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bruxelles!

I'm so glad that I'm able to do things finally and that I have internet! Geraldine and Henry and I went around the downtown area the last couple of days. It was so great to be around people my own age and people whom I get to chill with. I bought some new flat black boots, a sweater dress and then a shirt. I really need jeans though but I can't find a suitable pair! I'm hoping that after tomorrow I'll be paid and I can get some in Lille. We're going to Lille tomorrow with Patty, Geraldine and I. I'm very excited.

A plus!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Is Henry visiting? Say hi to everyone for me.

    I wish I could go shopping with you in France...... :( OMG, it's still too hot for boots here, and it's almost November! It'd be snowing already in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete